Remembering Maggi Popkin

Patricia and Janet Valdez


Dear Popkin Family

I was terribly sad to hear of Maggi's death and we write to offer sincere condolences to your family.

We wanted you to know just how much family is all in our thoughts Maggi was loved by everyone who know her.

Patricia says: I had the luck to be able to share with her many moments when I was in US the last year and knew her a little a friend and as a mother. Maggi and Damian were my family during my stay in the U.S. They always guided and adviced me . She told me of her work experience in the different countries of the Americas. I cannot believe that she isn't here with us but she still continues here because she will always be in my heart as I have known her.

If there is anything we can do to help, do not hesitate to get in touch.

Kindest regards

Patricia and Janet Valdez Castro

Lima- PerĂº.
patriciavaldez@hotmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home